From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected method of calculating pupil progress. The machine is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at each grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is just a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and profession readiness.
You can expect a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our Classroom Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides directing insights to pupil progress.
A thorough System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements that could be utilized individually or together with
- Data that educators may use to construct effective learning programs centered on college and profession readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The system that is only of straight linked to the absolute most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first assessment that is longitudinal completely link student performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings from the ACT
- Provides educators greater visibility into certain regions of educational danger
- Delivers results that are evidence-based
- Regular assessments that cause interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with all the popular Core State Standards
- Anchored by the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous question types: constructed reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On the web delivery of assessments with conventional paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for career and college.
Begin with ACT Aspire
How exactly to purchase
We encourage you for more information on the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information request type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and assessments that are periodic, ACT Aspire could be administered in many techniques to meet up with the requirements of the pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing is present as soon as the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information also to talk about an ACT Account Manager to your testing plan, call 855.434.6010 or finish the proper execution right here.
Two test windows are around for ACT Aspire summative assessment each One window in the fall and one window in the spring year. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is just a test that is computer-delivered. Nonetheless, it may be delivered via paper-and-pencil screening for the extra cost. The assessments that are periodic CBT just.
2019-2020 Rates and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Prices (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per student|
|Summative on the web Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or maybe more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college year: $4.00 off/Student (put on Summative)
2019-2020 Testing Windows
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, websites for essay writing 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a finalized agreement is needed. It’s possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement exactly the same time utilizing a signature that is digital.